Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Flea Market

Big Wheels Keep on Turning...




Goodness gracious...barely a small portion of the goodies have started arriving. And I must say, the few folks that have been dropping things off have been saving their BEST especially for our show. There is LOTS going on at Barn House and The Party has not even started! This Flea Market is turning into something bigger and better than we could have imagined...it is really starting to feel less like a "show" and more like a Family Reunion (and I have never even been to a family reunion)...which is probably why it's been choking me up all day thinking about what is happening so far and what is to come. There is something really special in the works out here this week! We feel so incredibly lucky to have your encouragement AND the friendship, inspiration and support from our friends/family who will be a huge part of this experience.

More to come...we have already had someone (with red hair) "rushed" to the hospital to get 4 stitches...AND I heard Natalie say a curse word for the first time EVER (shocking!). I am waaaay behind on my BH Pre-Show Crash Diet, not to mention way behind on my Pre-Show Acne Treatment, not to mention we haven't a finished the roof to our new structure, not to mentioned we haven't practiced our Proud Mary routine (or found back-up singers/dancers)...AND, Joe is so hopped up on a new sugar-free Energy Drink he is being more "difficult" than usual! ;o) Y'all know there's gonna be good stories!!

Here we go...wish us luck...

J & J
and
The Barn House Family

23 comments:

littlebyrd said...

I am so excited to get out there and see everyone and give you guys a big hug!!!

mimi charmante said...

I hope you don't mind that I blatantly stole a few of your photos for my post today...

http://mimicharmante.blogspot.com/2009/07/there-are-some-fabulous-boys-in-my.html

See you soon!!!
xo

Tara said...

**sigh** everything is looking good! Glad you are enjoying yourselves, and no worrying, worry never solved anything! Enjoy the ride! XO

It' an Evolution said...

I am so sad I can't make this one...stuck in the midwest. Please post lots of pictures for us to admire and swoon over. Enjoy yourselves and all the fun.
Janet

Day to Day at The Hog Shed said...

Look Great!!! I wish I lived closer.
I love going to your site for inspiration. Your always so hard at work and so creative. Have a Fabulous SALE!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! I can't wait!!

Annie said...

It looks like you are getting ready for another fantastic event. I wish I could make it down this weekend. I'm sending Timi to check it out for me.
Maybe you can make it up to Snohomish for our Hot Blogust Nights blog party on August 8th in Snohomish.
Can't wait to see pictures from your event.

Jenny said...

Wish I could get out there to your show--it looks like it will be FUN. I first learned about you from the Farm Chicks site-wow! In this post I love the bicycle on the "roof" and the file drawers and cubbies in your last picture. Please post after pictures for all of us.

Nora said...

I live in Seattle and am SUPER tempted to get in my car after work on Saturday and drive on down...I just might.

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

thanks for the new directions :-) I am sure the show will fabulous!! I hope you have a wonderful week! Can'y wait to go to the show on Saturday :-) xoxo! Britt :-)

Kathy said...

Sounds like to much fun!! I'll be watching my youngins show sheep or I'd be there this time.Have a great sale!! ~Kathy

Florence said...

I wish I could be there, but I made a commitment a year ago to go to the Lavender Festival in Sqeuim Washington. Erin and I leave tomorrow Thursday. Have a fantastic show I can't wait to see all the photos that are generated from this great event.

Building a house said...

Sounds fun! I Hope everything is going well for this event. See you all soon.

Plastic surgery clinic said...

Thanks for posting very detailed information about the Flea market location. I’m sure everyone is so excited to be there.

Fox :::.... said...

I just wanted to drop in and leave a line. I'm very excited about moving to Washington because in OR and WA there are so many flea markets and shows, it's a bit overwhelming in a great way. Is this something you guys do every year? Looks like alot of fun. <3

Tina

shabbyscraps said...

It does feel like a good old fashioned reunion, but without all the fighting and screaming kids! Much better!
xoxo, Tiffany

Junque Couture said...

Finally a "California" flea market right here at home. Took a truck down to almeda a couple of times and judging by your last show, they will be traveling here instead!

Shannon Fricke said...

wish I could be there - but it's a long trip from Australia!

Bertswife said...

Can't wait to get there! I have been looking forward to this for a long time!!!

Kathrine said...

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

It looks GORGEOUS!

Mason said...

Had an amazing time today! So glad I made the drive! :)

Susan @ www.peanutpetunia.blogspot.com

ooooldmacdonalds farm said...

omg...i love everything, i wish i lived close, gorham,maine is not quite a neighbor, but feel like one looking at your site...

David H said...

Great show guys, et al! Can't wait to see the fall show!