Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Taking Barn House On The Road!

Just when you thought we were out of your hair...we are back!

This weekend Barn House & Queen of Tarte
will be guest vendors at The Magic of Mistletoe show in Chehalis, presented by The Waltzing Witches!!!

Event Location
Robyn's Nest Antiques
330 NW Pacific Ave
Chehalis, WA 98532
360-740-0221

Hours
Early Shopping ($5) November 7th 3pm-4pm
November 7th - 4pm to 8pm
November 8th - 10am to 3pm

J & J
Barn House

P.S. - Sorry we have been M.I.A. lately. We have lots to update you on, including "The Funnies" from the final event and what's next for BH. Thank you for all of the wonderful comments...we are finally getting our heads back above water and hope to update the blog very soon!! :o)

6 comments:

Brooke Ahana Bailey said...

You guys are so great - good to see you again. I've essentially been hibernating over at brookeahanadaily. Oh where, oh where has my blog motivation gone?

Laurie said...

Have a wonderful show! Love you guys... Laurie

KatCollects said...

How fun, I so wish I could go but I am awaiting surgery on my foot and will be off my feet for awhile. I wish you the best of luck! I can't wait until next Summer, hoping you have alot more sales at the barn, they were amazing.
Kathy

Unknown said...

There is an award for you over on my blog!
Congrats!

Unknown said...

There is an award for you over on my blog!
Congrats!

good goods & co said...

Holy Moses!! I just found your blog and you guys are freaking amazing. Whoa-what an inspiration (although I admit I'm exhausted just READING about all you do)
You're going into my favorites so I can keep an eye on you. Talent, humor and loving-what a package.

Cheri